08 March 2013

This Week


“The philosophers [and theologians] have only interpreted the world, in various ways;
the point is to change it.” Marx

^That^

And this...
T-Rex Love, haha :)
Hahahahahahafunny.

Just purchased this beauty for something like dirt cheap on hsn.

 And with it? I shall do so many things! Like sew the cushions for the couch we're building, start making my own clothes again (+Mark & Rory's), crafts, cloth diaper covers, anddd...
 ... create this beautiful little swing! Or one like it... I already have all the materials and everything.
(click the photo to find out how you can build yours)

Mostly, I'm excited about my sewing machine this week. Oh! And we paid off Emily (our car) with our tax return, so she is officially ours! We gave her a ceremonial cleaning - which was honestly wayyy overdue - and got Rory a new cars seat to christen the whole ordeal (he's too tall for the baby one now *tears*).

Other than that? Rory's been sick all week so I've had less than enough sleep and had a pretty fussy little boy on my hands - plus side though? He only wants to sleep in my arms so I get a lot of blogging done!

1 comment:

  1. So stoked you got the machine! Can't wait to see how your swing turns out.

    ReplyDelete