26 July 2013

Nerdy Marshmallows



Here's the thing, I am a ridiculous fangirl about maybe 5 things.

One: Firefly
Don't tell me if you don't know about Firefly, just watch it and be amazed at the wonder that is Joss Wheadon and the travesty that is Fox's network of cancelling all that is good in this world

And if you don't/didn't like Firefly - again, it's probably best you don't tell me.
"Or I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you."

Two: Hayao Miyazaki films
The beautiful imagery, the phenomenal story telling, the wonderful themes of man working with nature rather than against it and people living in harmony despite our differences...
Princess Mononoke, Totoro, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Castle in the Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service, Ponyo, Nausicaa... ALL OF THE STUDIO GHIBLI! Happy...
Three: BBC Planet Earth
I'm a nerd.
And David Attenborough with beautiful scenery...

And Four: Veronica Mars
 
I'm not even sure that magic need explanation.
Quick quips, obscure references, sexy cameras, computer hacking, danger, justified ends - such is the life of Private Eye, VMars. The most successful Kickstarter in history has lead to the film I am most excited about since... yah, I don't know, ever. I am so excited!!! For the first time in my life? I am excited for January. I will pay the outrageous wallet-rape price to see this film in theaters. I would pay the IMax price.

I think the only thing I would be more excited to see is if they did an OC movie...

(Five: The OC
Guilty pleasure for life...)
 
Yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment