23 August 2011

And We'll Disappear

This. Won't. Make. Sense.


This is where the roses live.

Photobucket

And if I had one sleeve, I'd be happier than I would with two.

Photobucket

Photographs can document far more than you mean them to.

Photobucket

Sugar sugar.

Photobucket

Tell me, when did you know for sure?

Photobucket

The bridge is across more than just the expanse.

Photobucket

The outcome is obvious, it's the journey you have to consider.

Photobucket

Cool like cream, smooth like ice.

Photobucket

Which day would you like to know best, I've got one for each.

Photobucket

I'll write code for my life and rattle it out like a machine. Machine.

Photobucket

The breakdown of the breakdown - simple.

Photobucket

Things fall, together.

Photobucket

And here now.

Photobucket

I'm done looking, the picture frame isn't empty here. I don't need a mirror when the reflection is apparent. There's nothing more to say besides, hm!

No comments:

Post a Comment